QMXML - XML Classes for QMBasic
What is QM or OpenQM?
- A compact and efficient DBMS.
- QM is the commercial version of the product.
- OpenQM is the GPL version of the product.
- It utilizes a hashed file system, which can store data in more than 2 dimensions.
- The built-in BASIC-style language offers multi-dimensional array access to files, object oriented development, as well as quick design-to-deployment paths.
What is QMXML and what can it do?
- A collection of QM OO classes for XML development.
- A fast and efficient parser provides DOM access to any XML document.
- Access parts of the DOM via a multitude of methods including: DOM path,element name, and node level.
- Generate standardized XML documents from QM files+dictionaries.
- Produce single-use XML documents using object properties and methods.
- ...more features to come including XPATH querying and QPROC integration.
OpenQM and QM are tradenames or trademarks of Ladybridge Systems Ltd.